In the heart of the old town of Córdoba
The hotel is located in the heart of the city, next to the old town which was declared a World Heritage Site. It is located in an area that is restricted to traffic (pink area on the map), but our clients can request an access permit for their vehicle that can take them to the door of the hotel. For that, they will previously have to notify the vehicle’s number plate to reception to avoid fines. For this reason, and in order to enjoy the whole charm that awaits in every corner of the city, it is convenient to visit Córdoba by foot.
Download the access map to the hotel
- Latitude: 37.884155 (37° 53′ 2.96” N)
- Longitude: -4.780382 (4° 46′ 49.38” W)
Note: It is not advisable to use the GPS as a guide to get to the hotel door since it is a semi-pedestrian area that has recently changed access and some GPS models do not have this update in their system.
How to get here from the train station
- By foot: the station is located 800 yards from the hotel. If you come by foot you will have to cross the Jardines de la Agricultura and take Paseo de la Victoria, then onto Calle Concepción and finally onto Calle Conde de Gondomar.
- By bus: take line #3.
- By taxi: the duration is of 8 minutes and the fare costs 4€ approximately depending on traffic.
- By rental car: the station has car rental services
Car parking recommendations:
Nearby places of interest:
- Information tourist point – 15 yards
- Taxi rank – 15 yards.
- Mosque – 300 yards.
- Convention Centre – 300 yards.
- Jewish Quarter and Old Town – 50 yards.
- Bus and train (AVE) station – 800 yards.